Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Come at me bro!

CHUMP!
    CHUMP!
    Cadet
    Cadet

Come at me bro! Empty Come at me bro!

Post  CHUMP! Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 am

What up everyone, I'm Chump! (Jamie)

I don't actually have bf yet because my pc sucks and is awaiting an upgrade. Hopefully you guys will all still be playing in a few months so I can join in and have some fun! Twisted Evil

This video is awesome and pretty much sums up why I love bf so much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV4LDCgWMdI

(I realise that you guys actually have the game and you probably can't be arsed to watch a video of someone else playing, but for me this is as close to living the dream as I can get right now...)

Catch you all soon!
    =/L0K=> Manipulatoruk
    =/L0K=> Manipulatoruk
    Original King
    Original King

Come at me bro! Empty Re: Come at me bro!

Post  =/L0K=> Manipulatoruk Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:32 pm

hey chump, how's it going? don't be afraid to come on ts and say hi mate Smile u can join it via the website front page Smile hopefully talk to you soon mate Smile
    =/L0K=> Jet.Reflex
    =/L0K=> Jet.Reflex
    King of Kings
    King of Kings

Post  =/L0K=> Jet.Reflex Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:33 am

CHUMP! wrote:What up everyone, I'm Chump! (Jamie)

I don't actually have bf yet because my pc sucks and is awaiting an upgrade. Hopefully you guys will all still be playing in a few months so I can join in and have some fun! Twisted Evil

This video is awesome and pretty much sums up why I love bf so much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV4LDCgWMdI

(I realise that you guys actually have the game and you probably can't be arsed to watch a video of someone else playing, but for me this is as close to living the dream as I can get right now...)

Catch you all soon!

haha love the ending 'can i cuddle with you' im so gunna do that trick.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:58 am