Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My name is Cam, but People Call me Big Mac!

camROTC
    camROTC
    Cadet
    Cadet

My name is Cam, but People Call me Big Mac! Empty My name is Cam, but People Call me Big Mac!

Post  camROTC Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:59 pm

As you can probably tell...I work at McDonalds. Seeing as my nickname is the same as a large number one value meal. Yes I am 18, trust me... you will tell by my voice in-game. I am currently living in the U.S. until I go active with Air Force. Which will probably not happen for another couple of months to a year. I spend most of my days trollin' at Walmart because my friend bill works there. He likes to order 40 dollar meals in the drive thru to get his sweet revenge. Also, when it comes to tea-baggin the nubs. No worries, I knife and squat (Like A Boss!)

~camROTC
    =/L0K=> 3 Kings
    =/L0K=> 3 Kings
    King of Kings
    King of Kings

My name is Cam, but People Call me Big Mac! Empty Re: My name is Cam, but People Call me Big Mac!

Post  =/L0K=> 3 Kings Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 am

Hi mate and thank for dropping by. We have teamspeak so please drop by some time mate. We are a mental bunch but we are safe (as long as your not sat next to us in rl lol) So come down and say hi soon ok bud. Yours awesomely Ewansdad29 just go to http://www.lokgaming.com/ and click on the teamspeak icon (top left) and see you there bud
    =/L0K=> Jet.Reflex
    =/L0K=> Jet.Reflex
    King of Kings
    King of Kings

My name is Cam, but People Call me Big Mac! Empty Re: My name is Cam, but People Call me Big Mac!

Post  =/L0K=> Jet.Reflex Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:19 am

camROTC wrote:As you can probably tell...I work at McDonalds. Seeing as my nickname is the same as a large number one value meal. Yes I am 18, trust me... you will tell by my voice in-game. I am currently living in the U.S. until I go active with Air Force. Which will probably not happen for another couple of months to a year. I spend most of my days trollin' at Walmart because my friend bill works there. He likes to order 40 dollar meals in the drive thru to get his sweet revenge. Also, when it comes to tea-baggin the nubs. No worries, I knife and squat (Like A Boss!)

~camROTC

YO yo welcome to our forums. Just click the 'join us on teamspeak' icon on the homepage to come chat to us there. Were usually on most nights anywhere between 7pm and 4am. The way it works is come chat to us on teamspeak, settle in and if you enjoy yourself and we do then you get to put those lovely L0K tags on. Oh an just remember, when you squat and teabag like a BOSS - clench your cheeks real hard or your gunna get a dangerous follow through haha ;-) see you in game!

=/L0K=> Jet-Reflex
    Founding King
    camROTC
    camROTC
    Cadet
    Cadet

Post  camROTC Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Roger that, I may not be on for a little bit. I have to do a crap ton of paperwork so I can get my pilot wings and such...Expect me by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:24 am