Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hey! My Cv for recruitement!

=/L0K=>bleach677
    =/L0K=>bleach677
    King
    King

Hey! My Cv for recruitement!  Empty Hey! My Cv for recruitement!

Post  =/L0K=>bleach677 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 am

Hey guys! Im Greg Nickname bleach677, im looking foward to join a good clan such as yours and have a blast! I wanna have fun playing with good team mates and not just random people that cost you to loose a game most of the TIME!!! IM 25 Living in Montreal! I play quite often at nights and have been playing Battlefield sense the 2nd came out many years back! i know my self good in this Franchise! Hopefully we can have a chat about this and see from there if you guys are still recruiting or want to recruit a Good player! thx for your time!
    =/L0K=> Jet.Reflex
    =/L0K=> Jet.Reflex
    King of Kings
    King of Kings

Hey! My Cv for recruitement!  Empty Re: Hey! My Cv for recruitement!

Post  =/L0K=> Jet.Reflex Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:54 am

Hey mate. Thanks for dropping buy, so here's how it goes...

Just click the 'join us on teamspeak' icon on the homepage to come chat to us there. Were try to get on most nights anywhere between 7pm and 4am. The way it works is come chat to us on teamspeak, settle in and if you enjoy yourself and we do then you get to put those lovely L0K tags on. We do play other games and are a casual clan but if you can lay back while you tea bag and play, then all good.

=/L0K=> Jet-Reflex
    Founding King
    =/L0K=>bleach677
    =/L0K=>bleach677
    King
    King

Hey! My Cv for recruitement!  Empty hey guys

Post  =/L0K=>bleach677 Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:00 am

I would love to get to know you guys better so that maybe u cana ccpet me in your clan.. but you guys are never on teamspeak! its been two days im trying to connect and i never see anybody online! whats you guys time zone?
    where you guys from?
    =/L0K=> bunnsnow
    =/L0K=> bunnsnow
    Original King
    Original King

Hey! My Cv for recruitement!  Empty Hi

Post  =/L0K=> bunnsnow Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Hello mate, sorry for the delayed response. We all been super busy these last few months.
    We're scattered about all over the place really. Mainly in the UK so GMT time.
    Have you tried accessing TS recently? We are usually on these days playing BF3, GW2 or Arma

Sponsored content

Hey! My Cv for recruitement!  Empty Re: Hey! My Cv for recruitement!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:07 am